Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Nashik and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swapnil Marathe
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil MaratheYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I took appoint of Dr. Swapnil marathe and visit.ed him. Dr firstly diagnosed my problem and suggested me with the proper treatment of my tooth, after the treatment i got relief. After visiting Dr. marathes dental clinic i got proper treatment and guidance by Dr. swapnil marathe i will recommend you all to visit this clinic
I, suffered from severe tooth pain on my right side of the face... Dr. Swapnil advised me to undergo root canal treatment which I agreed... Expertise of Dr. Swapnil is such that I did not even feel the pain injection... Whole treatment was done in single sitting.. Pain disappeared from the day itself...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Swapnil Marathe to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Sir My Question is related with mouth .sir mai mouth ki chhale se bahot paresaan hu Aksar ye 1 month me 4-5 baar ho jata hai. Sir ishka main reason kya ho sakta hai. Sir If possible hai to koyi Gharelu Upaay bataiye. Plzz.
My toothbrush accidentally got in contact with cockroach killing spray (not direct contact). I used the brush so is there any harm? Or suggest what should I do now.
I want to know possible treatment for class 1 dental caries. And best possible restorative material for posterior tooth restoration. And how much does it cost ideally?
I am suffering for the tooth pain for last few months and 2 front teeth are shaking very much and heavy pain. One time I met a doctor they told this is a gums problem both teeth are removed out and treatment for all teeth gums surgery after then you go for implant or bridge for front teeth but they are telling cost is above 50000. This much of amount is very huge. My question is is there any possibilities for negotiable for implant for 2 teeth my budget is below 20000. Reply ASAP Thanking you,
Sir, In the morning bad smell was coming from my mouth. Is there any mouth freshener which have no side effect. please give me the name of mouth freshener. Thanks.
Hi sir/mam, I have been suffering from "GEOGRAPHIC TONGUE" from last few months. But from the last few days its been worse and is paining while eating food. Please suggest any treatment for the same. Please suggest me to which doctor I should consult. Thanks & Regards, Harsha Vardhan G.
How can I achieve a more v shaped face. I have a square jaw. I have heard about botox. Is there something to have minimum amount of masseter muscle in jaws to use botox. Also as its temporary im not to sure about it. Any exercise for it? Or is there anything else?
I am suffering with mouth ulcers please help me to get relief from this and tell me the home remedies for this.
Nasal congestion (blocked nose) can give you nightmares. The condition often results in people breathing through their mouth. Mouth breathing, once a while (due to factors that affect the nasal breathing) is understood. The main problem arises when people, especially kids continue to breathe through their mouth even under normal conditions. Nasal breathing is what we have learned and practiced all along. Breathing through the nose is a healthy practice that has many health benefits. Any alteration in this habit can have a deleterious effect on the health in the long run. It can alter the body dynamics and mechanisms, necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Though cold and nasal congestion are the most common causes of mouth breathing, other conditions that often contribute towards this unhealthy postural habit include:
● Severe respiratory infections.
● Allergies which tend to block the nasal airway (either partial or complete).
● Kids who have a habit of sucking their thumbs or fingers are often found to breathe through their mouth.
● Sinus, enlarged adenoids or tonsils, hay fever, can also result in mouth breathing.
Harmful effects of mouth breathing
In mouth breathing, there is less absorption of oxygen into the bloodstream as compared to the nasal breathing. This oxygen deprivation can give rise to serious consequences and health problems.
- Snoring and sleeping disorders (sleep apnea, often resulting from oxygen deprivation) are common among people who breathe through the mouth. Many people wake up with a terrible headache, feeling tired, irritated, and fatigued (in spite of having their full quota of sleep) in the morning. Unable to have a sound sleep often interfere with the overall performance of the affected person. Low levels of oxygen in the bloodstream can also result in hypertension and cardiac problems. Some people also suffer from brain fog (mental fatigue resulting in confusion and at times, hallucinations).
- Dry mouth along with cracked lips is one of the harmful consequences of mouth breathing. Under normal situations, the saliva (in the mouth) prevents the bacteria from thriving within the mouth and causing infections. When the mouth becomes dry (less saliva), bacteria can easily thrive inside, resulting in infections (throat and ear), cavities, bad breath, Gingivitis (gum inflammation brought about by a bacterial infection).
- A person with mouth breathing may suffer from digestive problems such as acid reflux, gas, and stomach upsets.
- Believe it or not, but mouth breathing can give rise to skeletal and facial deformities (especially in children). The face may appear narrow and long, the chin and jaws lower, and the cheekbones often suppressed. There is also an improper alignment of the teeth (teeth appear crooked).
- Mouth breathing can also lead to speech impediments, especially in children between the age group of 4-12 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.