Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 old married woman, I have serious issue of vaginal skin tearing and cracking whenever my husband penetrates. He takes a lot of care while doing so. He uses condoms every time as we are not planned for kids. So we cannot use oil lubricants. My vaginal area seems to be very delicate, please suggest how get rid of this. I experience vaginal infections frequently whenever there is a white discharge. I use wash and candid Vgel ointment for infection.

1 Doctor Answered
What appears is not only the problem of infection and delicate skin but a problem due to sexual relations. Husband may be careful but that's not enough. As per your age, it appears that both of you are not aware of many aspects of quality sexual relations. Something is lacking somewhere. Please make direct connect with an expert sexologist with your husband, may be online but go for this. I feel you will be fine. Move on. All the best.
26 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.