Hai sir every day I clean my teeth Buy in my mouth bleed is come sir what happen.

Hai sir every day I clean my teeth Buy in my mouth bleed ...
You need perio cleaning.
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user. Bleeding from your gums suggest you have pyrreah problem. You need scaling and gums treatment done from a good dentist. Tc.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums.
You may be having tartar deposits on teeth which can be removed by dentist. This tartar cause swelling and inflammation of gums which in turn start bleeding.
Don't brush it gums use soft bristle brush and proper brushing technique.
The bleeding gums are due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.
It may b gum problem. You need cleaning.