10 years experience
Ask Free Question
do follow the following measures.
1. Drink plenty of water/ nimbu pani/electral powder with water
2. Increase salt intake
3. Take plenty of fresh green leafy vegetables, fruits. Fish, chicken etc
4. Avoid alcohol
5, go for regular exercise
6. Do not drink tea/ coffee
7. Avoid prolonged standing
8. Avoid stress, anxiety, depression
9. Take. Adequate rest and have 7-8 hours of sound sleep in the night
10. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress
11. Check your hemoglobin, monitor bp
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for High Blood Pressure treatment