Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hii sir I am Dhrumil Patel I have a health question. I have continually back pain in alternatively in two or three days So what can I Do?

1 Doctor Answered
Calcium supplements and spine stretching exercise in daily routine and avoid long sitting toward bending. Tk heat fermentation twice a day and rest.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.