Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 22 years female. 2 years back. I had a sex with my boy friend around 20 times in a year. Now i'm going to marry another person soo i'm very afride that my husband will identify me that i'm not a virgin. Soo. Please suggest me any thing i'm mentally depressed. So please kindly suggest me how to tighten my virgin. With any madison or with any exercises. My biggest doubt is. Can my husband identify me as i'm not a virgin. Please suggest me some thing.

1 Doctor Answered
I'm 22 years female. 2 years back. I had a sex with my bo...
It is a social problem faced by many girls. You can't be honest with your husband to be and you are not sure about his virginity either and neither you can ask him as it will complicate your life. Equality for women is on paper only. Unfortunately there is no medicine to reduce the tightness of vaginally muscles but girls undergoing heavy sports do lose the hymen. There are no medicines or exercises to help you and plastic surgery is the only treatment. You can try some exercises like holding the urine even if there is no urge to go to loo, cycling, stretching exercises to tone up entire body and reducing weight by taking high protein diet. Good luck. Remember to be too honest to face consequences or start your life on a surgical note. I would suggest that let bygone be forgotten for good.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.