I am suffering from overall disbalance of body. Hair loss. Constipation. And feeling like my internal stomach parts are stocked to each other. I feel I like my area above my penis and under belly button is shrinking. I also face problem in passing urine. Sometimes stream is to low. And I have to apply force to pass sometime it even takes 2 min. To start urination. And I lost my desire for sex. I feel no more attracted to women. Stress pain in thighs not able to sleep properly. Worried all the time. Need immediate help. My penis is completely numb now I don't feel any sensation in penis I feel like I don't have. Penis.

Try the following remedy it will surely help you Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This remindy will be helpful.