Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 17 year old male I have pain that came goes come goes in the some where of my body what should I do? I am really scared because am afraid of aids.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello a simple aids test will remove all doubt. All the government hiv aids centers keep all records confidential (no information is given to other people- it is all secret). Hope this helps. Warm regards.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.