Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years male, I have backache from last 2 years, it started after I fell from stairs once. There was no fracture. However it often cause me to sit and have some massage. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
Core strengthening exercises. Back stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall.
Your prob. Solved by these meds.(1) arnica-30 (2) ruta. G.-30and (3) aesc. Hip-30, 4-4-4 pils of all these meds. For15days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.