Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I was suffered with backpain and I consult the doctor, they are told me that its decrease in potassium levels, but back pain is irritating me.

1 Doctor Answered
Tk potassium and calcium supplements with vit d do spine extension exercise and avoid toward bending and long standing.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.