Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

HI doctor how are you and I have problem back pain if I walk steps be come more pain for me back pain.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-useras you have back pain if its of recent origin the cause will be some simple falls or strains. If its a longtime backache you need to go for a consultation with x ray to identify the cause. An orthopedic consultation is advised to identify the cause.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.