I am a student and I love sleeping but from last few months m not able 2 sleep properly. Whenever I try 2 sleep many things start coming 2 my mind and I end up staying awake late night. and than the whole day I feel sleepy and like this my nights and day are ruined from few days.

Do meditation and breathing exercises. Yoga can definitely help you. What thoughts come to your mind when you try to sleep. I suppose they are of the recent television soap or recent movie that you watched. Try to switch off the television and mobile at least for two, three hours before sleep. If you are not into reading books, please start now. Read books before your sleep time. This may cause eye strain and induce sleep. Please do not read newspapers for they may be full of bad news and would deprive you of sleep. Use your bed only for sleeping and not for other activities like meals or studies. Do not drink stimulants like tea or coffee 2, 3 hours before sleep. Minimise drinking cold drinks.