If someone suffering diabetes and treatment is going in order to reduce the sugar by providing insulin and other precaution are also taken but the sugar level does not reduces. How to reduce the sugar level?

Hello lybrate user I will begin this answer by stating that there is no such thing as an uncontrollable sugar. Sometimes it is believed that sugars can be uncontrollable because there is a maximal dose of insulin. But I would like to dispel this doubt and tell you there is no such thing as a maximal dose of insulin and the amount of insulin being given to a patient can be escalated to an optimal level so that the blood sugar target is achieved. Also, the following approach of treat to target in the case of diabetes is very important because if the patient is taking the medicine suboptimally then sugars might be slightly controlled but till the point of time that they're completely controlled a patient cannot draw the benefits out of the treatment. What I basically implying is that in the case of diabetes treatment with uncontrolled sugars is almost as bad as no treatment. Hence from your case as I understand that the patient is already on insulin and the only logical thing to do is to escalate the level of insurance so that the sugars are optimally controlled.