For the last one week I am having continuous pain in my back in the shoulder region. There is numbness in the entire right arm. Can you advise please. I have history of HTN, my weight is 95 kg, height 5'7" There is osteoarthritis in both knees. I take Tazloc 40 o. D. Thanks & regards.

DEAR………. Shoulder pain Physiotherapy uses a number of different physical methods to promote healing. If you are referred to a physiotherapist, they should explain to you what treatment they will use and how it will work. Possible treatments include: •specific shoulder exercises – for example, if you have shoulder instability, you may be given exercises to strengthen your shoulder •massage – where the physiotherapist uses their hands to manipulate your shoulder Read more about some of the different techniques used inphysiotherapy. Shoulder exercises If you have shoulder pain, it's important to keep your shoulder joint mobile with light and gentle movement. Not using your shoulder can cause your muscles to waste away and may make any stiffness worse. Therefore, if possible, you should continue using your shoulder as normal. If your shoulder is very stiff, exercise may be painful. Your GP or physiotherapist can give you exercises to do without further damaging your shoulder. You may be given exercises to do on your own, or you may complete the exercises with supervision from your GP or physiotherapist. You may also have manual therapy, where the healthcare professional moves your arm for you. Manual therapy uses special techniques to move the joints and soft tissues in your shoulder. One review of a number of studies found that long-term physiotherapy was as effective as surgery for impingement syndrome (any type of damage to the tendons in the rotator cuff). I HOPE U WILL FITT AND FINE.