U can try this -
1. 1. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic
). Or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits (eat whole fruit not juice), a handful of peanuts
, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk, a cheese cube/slice/ banana shake etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice
n dal in dinner.
7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style. Exercise to gain weight swimming:jogging:lunges and squats:bench press:deadlifts:yoga:pull-ups:upright barbell rows and dumbbell shoulder press
lifting weight is important too, so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat.
11. Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain