My father is having red spots and fungal infection like things all over his body which itches all the day he is using quadriderm and tenovate-m creams but no use once he used zalim lotion too but we stopped the same, pls suggest something effective immediately. He took avil-25 but that was temporary effective.

Since when is he having this?What r other symptoms that he is experiencing? By doing what like walking, exertion- itching increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time it remains? It can be because of dermatitis/ eczema or allergy or dryness or fungal infection or psoaiasis etc. I need details of case n preferably pics of affected area. In the meanwhile follow this moisturize frequently. Coconut oil and glycerine are good options. Avoid sudden changes in temperature or humidity. Avoid sweating or overheating. Reduce stress. Avoid scratchy materials, such as wool directly in contact with skin. Avoid harsh soaps, detergents, and solvents. Be aware of any foods that may cause an outbreak and avoid those foods. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective for more details consult online.
Please stop using tenovate m and zalim lotions immediately. Please consult a dermatologist online or offline. It will take 4-6 weeks for recovery.
Zalim lotion application leads to irritant contact dermatitis coconut oil for moisturizer and continue tenovate m for only 2 week. Consultation is important for appropriate treatments.