Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am 28 year old and I am suffering from loose motion from 4 days and day by day I am getting weak. So doctor please tell me some better home remedies that I can strong my intestine?

Hello in severe cases of diarrhea, it is advisable to observe a complete fast for two days to provide rest for the gastro-intestinal tract. Hot water maybe taken during this period to compensate for the loss of fluid. Juices of fruits maybe taken after the acute symptoms are over. After the condition improves, meals can be enlarged gradually. An effective remedy for diarrhea is the use of buttermilk. The acid in the buttermilk fights germs and bacteria; it may be taken and mixed with a pinch of salt three or four times a day for controlling diarrhea. Carrot soup is another effective home remedy for diarrhea. Pomegranate has proved beneficial in the treatment of diarrhea on account of its astringent properties. It is advisable to intake 50 ml of pomegranate juice for the treatment of weakness and loss fluids. Thanks.