I wake up at 2 am every night and can not go back to sleep, this is happening since 2 months right now taking 0.5 mg zapiz it helps me to sleep but now I want to stop taking it. Total I get 3 to 4 hours sleep in 24 hours I got corona 3 months ago and was cured. And got gred but now everything is fine, only this sleeping problem is there. Is this common and how long will it take to cure?

You need to follow Homopathic treatment for few weeks so that your complaints get resolved. Consult online with all your medical records.
The medicine has adverse side effects and is habit forming. Better avoid it. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for your problem of sleep... Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the evening for 5 days. Book online appointment/consultation with me (commencing from text consult rs 149, audio/phone-rs 300) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.
1.no alcohol 2. Reduce body weight 3. No smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults good luck.