Ok according to you provided history to us your mother is in good control as of now you asked to us to delaying ckd dailysis there is no proper medication right now because our line of managements to these kind of ckd patients is that only dialysis
because its final treatments for ckd patients if both kidneys are not well enough functioning. Your mother is well maintaining bp and slight little bit maintain sugar
levels also it should be on an avg 160 mg/dl I think you dint not mention you mom's kidney working status its ok as of now you have to do these supportive measures now as * avoid completely oil rich foods.
* avoid completely sugar or related food habits.
* use sugar free tablets in daily foods or liquids.
* mild as possible on bed apply pressure on limbs daily for good muscle function.
* avoid completely salt rich foods.
And finally I wish your mother get well soon and live still some more years tysm
* use less water intake if both kidney failed.
* add cholestrol controlling medications.