I am 27 year old and I have sneezing problem from 2 year. I consult to ent specialist, he confirmed allergic rhinitis and given antihistamines, it gives relief only when we take medicine but when I stop medicine, sneezing starts after 1-2 days of stopping medicine. What should I do. Please suggest if antihistamines have any side effects of long term use, I am taking antihistamines since 1 year.

tab Montair 10mg once a day for 1month, duonase nasalspray once a day in each nose, avoid triggers house dust mites
You are right. Antihistamines give short term relief. Prescription. Very effective treatment is available in homoeopathy for this chronic problem. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. You need comprehensive treatment and it takes some time. Please start taking homeopathic medicine, preliminary dose arsenicum album 200-once daily in the morning for 5 days. Book online appointment/consultation with me (commencing from text consult rs 149, audio-rs 300) for further more comprehensive prescription and treatment.
Avoid repeating antihistamines increase your immunity to prevent recurrence of colds do yoga and pranayam regularly put some cow ghee drops in both nostrils regularly take following homeopath medication natrum mur 30 ch 4 drops three times a day biocombination no 5 4 tabs three times a day echinaecea angustofolia q 20 drops in 50 ml water three times a day all for 6 weeks.
All medicine have some side effects. 1. Do saline gargles daily. 2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. 3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, When there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected. 4. Drink Hot Liquids --Hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. 5. Sleep With an Extra Pillow Under Your Head-- Elevating your head will help relieve congested nasal passages. If the angle is too awkward, try placing the pillows between the mattress and the box springs to create a more gradual slope. 6. Treat That Stuffy Nose With Warm Salt Water-- Salt-water rinsing helps break nasal congestion, while also removing virus particles and bacteria from your nose. 7. Blow Your Nose Often (and the Right Way)-- It's important to blow your nose regularly when you have a cold rather than sniffling mucus back into your head. But when you blow hard, pressure can carry germ-carrying phlegm back into your ear passages, causing earache. The best way to blow your nose: Press a finger over one nostril while you blow gently to clear the other. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results. Consult online for details