Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 41 & from last 6-8 months I have started experiencing Erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation. Please suggest me some medicine or a good sexologist in Gurgaon (Hr.)

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, ed is influenced by stress, anxiety, depression & circumstances, prevelling around you. It, seems, you are under tremendous mental pressure, causing ed. * go for meditation for 30mntss to charge your brain to make you confident to stand fit on the occasion, focusing upon your genital to activate with the support of oxygenated blood flow to it. * take, plenty of water, to eliminate toxins. * take, apples, carrots, papaya, milk, cheese, almonds, walnuts, regularly. * take, your partner int confidence, to co-oprate on that occasion. Homoeo-care (pills no 40) @ acid phos 200--6 pills, thrice a day. @ damiananaq-10 drops, thrice a day with 2 tsfl of water. Report your progress, fortnightly. All d best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.