I have bulgum cough before 2-3 year I did x-ray of my chest and all test of tb and its all was negative its means I do not have a tb but my cough dosent go so please tell me what should I do.

Hi, I appreciate you seeking help. Your problems are mostly due to allergy. To clear off the sticky mucous, drinking half a glass of luke warm water in which a teaspoonful of fresh honey, 1/4 tsp turmeric and about 2 pieces of black pepper (grind) are mixed properly would help. You can take this twice daily after food. As an alternative to the above-mentioned, you may as well take 10 ml of dabur honitus syrup, thrice daily. It seems you are somehow allergic to certain foods and drinks including tea, which when taken is leading to excess mucous secretion and hence the stickiness and the need to clear throat often. I would first and foremost advise you to restrict intake of such foods/ drinks so that you can prevent most of these issues. I recommend you to have a balanced yet relatively bland diet devoid of excessive spices, salt, oil et al and have a regularized lifestyle with due emphasis on relaxation/ de-stressing. Exercise/ walking for at least 30 - 45 mins should be a part of your daily regimen unless you have other health issues that do not allow you to. Again, in order that you do not get acidity, it is advisable that you avoid tomato based products, citrus fruits/ juices, greasy, fatty or fried and hot foods, sweets, alcohol, caffeinated beverages, tea (with milk), deep fried flesh foods, peppermint, dairy products including chocolates etc. Also, avoid sticky foods that create more of mucous leading to congestion in throat. Hope this helps correct your condition and also give you a long term prophylactic support. Take care and all the very best. Sincerely