I am 24 years old. I have migraine headache, I am using ciplar-40mg tablets on daily basis, but still I am suffering with headache with frequency of 2 days. Due to this problem I am getting angry on others. Kindly give some suggestion for my problem.

I am 24 years old. I have migraine headache, I am using c...
Ciplar is ok it prevents migraine but you r taking incomplete treatment in respect of drugs. Your history is also incomplete. To get total relief you have to take complete treatment with yogic excercise. You r welcome to disscus your case on private question platform of lybrate god bless.