Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I m a btech first year student living in hostel. I don't ve gud friends to share my feelings and pain. I get angry on small things, lose my temper and cry too much afterwards. I can't speak Wats in my mind to anyone. I just cry in myself. My bf used to support me earlier but now even he is not interested in helping me out. He says I m doing wrong. I m just all alone and feel very lonely I cry too much and develop fever after crying. Wat to do plzz help plz.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. You might be having symptoms of depression. The common symptoms include sadness of mood, decreased interest in work, lethargy, irritability, low energy levels, negative thoughts and suicidal thoughts, poor appetite and sleep. In case you have these symptoms, you should immediately start the treatment. Depression is a very common disorder and is easily treatable. A combination of medications and psychotherapy (counselling) is the most effective treatment. And please don't hesitate in meeting a doctor. The longer you wait, the more difficult it becomes to treat. So meet a nearby psychiatrist as soon as possible.
28 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.