Asked for female, 22years old from Panchkula
Do nort worry, take it easy. Every parents wants their child to grow. After a few days he will understand your limit and will not say any thing to ypou or years brother. Do
3. No smoking/ tobacco/drugs/ avoid pollution
4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice
5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night
8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d.
9. Take more water
medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine and further advise contact on private consults. Good luck.