According to your height your ideal weight should be 50 kg. So you have to reduce
16 kg. Exercise alone is not sufficient you have to take care of your diet
. Here are some
diet tips 1. Eat high fibre food avoids eating food in simple sugar
2. Eat fresh fruits instead of fruit juices. Fruits are good source of fibre except banana mango, chiku.
3. Try to avoid deep fried food and oil containing food. Control
your fat consumption in your routine diet
4. Avoid bakery products, sweets.
5. Have plenty of water at least 3 lt/day
6. At least half hour walk/day.
All are common things but for definite result you need individual diet and exercise schedule.