Pain around left dimple at the back,buttock,hip edge,front and back of left thigh and right knee and foot.Took two steroid shots at my si joint and l4 l5 s1 nerve root block.It helped me 30-40%.Can it be because of fibromyalgia. RA, ANA,ANTI CCP,HLAB 27 all negative, bone scan normal,l4 l5 mild disc bulge

Hi Thanks for your query. I am Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital, New Delhi. You have pain at multiple sites and as per information provided you seem to be negative for all inflammatory markers. Anyway what is your ESR and CRP like? - Also can you tell me what is your vitamin D values like ? - And lastly about your thyroid status? Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
Start with Physiotherapy sessions and learn exercise for spine. Use lumber spine belt also. Don't sit on floors. Wear knee cap open patella for Knee pain. Take calcium and methylcobalamin supplement with Glucosamine for one month minimum.