My father was suffering from ca stomach cancer -from june to nov we given the chemotherapy .from 1 month he was in well condition and when we done the final ctscan: irregular concentric wall thickening in ge junction extending into body greater and lesser curvature of stomach again the doctor was saying please do a endoscopy and biopsy in biscopy report: no evidence of malignancy identified in the section studied is this a cancer or not. And what we will do in future.

No evidence of malignancy identified in the section studied -- means the part of biopsy (sample) that was given to lab is not cancerous. For further course of action you need to consult your attending physician.
If patient get better result in 1st chemotherapy setting it's really appreciating. Also biopsy report is normal so that my suggestion is you must complete all cycles of chemotherapy with proper advice of your ca specialist. Ayurvedic medicines helps to improve general condition of patient. Example:- hyperacidity, gastritis, nausea, anorexia, skin rashesh, skin irritations, hair loss, hot flushesh, burning of eyes, insomnia, generalised weakness along with bodyache.

Book appointment with top doctors for Gastric Cancer treatment