I am 37 years old. I am suffering from insomnia for the last 15 years. I am using lot of tablets prescribed by doctor. What is the natural remedy?

There issa reason to everything and so does your problem.It seems like you are into a habit of taking lots of stress and while taking medicines for your problem you have made things even worse.Just always keep onethindin mind that HEALTH is WEALTH and health once lost will never regain its original sshape.Yours iss an age to move forwad in life andit can happen only if you take things positively otherwise you will loose even what you possess.Stress is not the solution but try to find out a solution for your problems.only then it can be solved.Myself is ahomoeopath and I will surely guide you in this direction.Consult me and till then sstart following Bramari Pranayam for relaxing your mind. BRAMARI PRANAYAM or Bee Breath 1.Close your eyes. Focus on your breathing. 2.Place your thumbs in your ears, your index fingers above your eyebrows, and your remaining along the sides of your nose. Keep each pinky finger near a nostril. 3.Breath in deeply through the nose. First, feel the diaphragm move down, allowing the lungs to expand and forcing the abdomen out; then feel your chest expand with your collar bones rising last. .4.Use your pinkies to partially close each nostril. Keep your lungs filled. .5.Breathe out through the nose while humming. Note that the humming sound should originate in your throat, not as a result of your partially-blocked nostrils. 6.Repeat twenty times.starting from 5 times