I have back pain on seating without any support to back in just a few minutes. Whqt I should do.

I have back pain on seating without any support to back i...
Hello Treatment for back pain:- Homeopathic medicines are very helpful. They not only treat the acute stages but are also used for the treatment of chronic back pain.Selection of the exact remedy depends upon the individual symptoms of the person.So share the complete symptom picture for the proper treament. In the mean time take Bryonia 200, 3 drops in the morning and Rhus tox. 200, 3 drops at night for 7 days.Take care.
Hello. Maintain a right standing and sitting posture, keep your back always straight, avoid carrying weight on back. Hold or carry weight divided equally in both the hands or shoulders (to avoid over straining on one particular hand or shoulder). Lie down on bed on your back without pillow. Exercise: Practice Shavasana or Corpse Pose as it looks like a dead body. If practiced correctly and with full efforts, can relax every body part, relaxing not only the body but also the mind: Spread the legs one to two feet apart, the toes are turned outwards, the heels facing each other, a comfortable distance apart. Bring the arms a little away from the body, palms turned upward. Relax the neck and allow it to turn to the side if it is more comfortable. Close the eyes and focus the attention on the body, breathing normally. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines - Arnica 200 and Rhus Tox. 200 - take both of them thrice daily for 1 week. Also, apply Schwabe's Topi-Arnica and Topi MP Gel on the affected area in circular motions gently thrice a day. Get back to me thereafter.