I'm having dark circles and also I was anemia but after taking iron pills now I'm alright but still I'm having dark circles. M also having heavy hair fall.

Some causes behind the dark circles are hereditary, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. Take homoeopathic medicine Ferrum Phos 6X (3 tabs) twice a day for 15 days and revert. Follow the tips: **Get an adequate amount of sleep. *Drink at least 8 -10 glasses of water everyday. *Eat vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin A to prevent dark circles around eyes. *Avoid stress. *Gently massaging almond oil or olive oil around the eyes during nights can give great results in reducing the dark circles.*Get