Asked for female, 21years old from Thrissur
R you stressed?
Take adequate sleep. Sleep deprivation can cause dark circles.
Use some sunblock with spf (at least 50) every time you go out in sun.
U can do the following
1. Tomatoes--mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
Rinse it off well with cool water.
2. Cucumber- vcut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
Wash the area thoroughly with water.
3. Raw potatoes -- grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water
4. Rose water -- soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
5.apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily.
6. Regularly undergo meditation and perform some exercise.
U need proper constitutional medicine to get permanent relief.
Consult online for details.