I have persistent nausea for over a month now. I have taken pantoprazole, rabeprazole, domperidone, mosapride and all of their combinations. Doctors have also prescribed me different anti depressants. It feels better when I lie down in a 45 degree position. Can anxiety, stress or depression cause persistent nausea that doesn't go at all? There is no such stress in my life. I have undergone a full body checkup and all blood reports are negative. Please help I have been feeling nauseous whole day for over a month now.

Dear lybrate-user, anxiety, stress and depression can cause nausea. But that will not be the only symptom. Please consult a psychiatrist with all your reports, so that a diagnosis of any of the above, may be made and treated effectively.
Hi lybrate-user, you are very young and dynamic. Tension and ghabrahat is a very small thing in front of you. Be energetic to possess all the positive energy in your life. Because everything is on your hand. Your health. Your thought process. Everything is with you. Just need little polish. Don't be scared. No body is going to kill you or eat you. Talk to one psychologist/ counsellor. Develop positive habits.