Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I consulted a doctor but there is no difference in my position. The x ray shows that the gap between the t10 and t11 (pardon if its wrong I dont remember the exact bone name) is reduced. The ache is exactly above the hips from where the backbone starts (the area of around 3 inches is in pain). What should I do? Please help me out here!

1 Doctor Answered
Then position of pain and bone is different. Either the pain is in your back is near your end of rib cage or reduced space is in between l4-l5 or l5s1 area. Go to the nearest physiotherapist and take treatment. Lumbar traction. Ift, swd. For next 10 days followed by back stretching & strengthening exercises.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.