Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I want to ask that which is better in inhalers. A dry powder inhaler or liquid like asthalin. Which have less side effects. And one more thing tablet is good or inhaler. For asthma.

Thanks for asking. Inhaler is better option, I prefer dry powder most of the time, learning of technique is main issue. Tablet are not gud for long term. Thanks and welcome.
Both are good (how you use them is important. Inhaler always better than tablets.
Both inhalers are good. But for liquid inhaler, you need to follow proper technique. Dry powder is easy one. Inhalers act always better than tablet. Tablets are used as add on therapy, not primary therapy.
Inhaler is better and can take dpi/mdi as per patient preference except in very young or very old when inspiratory capacity is less when mdi is preferred.
Both are same.

Book appointment with top doctors for Asthma treatment