Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi Sir, I had kidney cancer in 1993. The tumor was encapsulated and they removed the right kidney. My creatine level on my last physical was 1.35, g/dl. I am taking 300 mg of allopurinol each day and wanted to know your thoughts on the creatine level and suggestions you might have. Thanks.

Creatinine 1.35 is ok. Please take lots of clear water to flush the remaining kidney
Great to know you are doing good. The creatinine report doesn't look alarming but it has to be correlated with serum urea .serum urea and creatinine reports might vary depending upon water intake. It is better to assess on the basis of increasing trend in serum creatinine. Seek opinion of nearest nephrologist for further guidance.
Do not worry your creatinine can be near upper limit of normal. Tke plenty of fluids. Avoid juices.
Why allupurinol Life can carry on with this creatinine level Avoid nephrotic is drugs and pain killers