Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K. GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi. From last few days I am experiencing some small tumours or masses in my mouth. Which is not paining or increasing. What may be this due to?
My father 53 years old male having adenocarcinoma stomach. After 3 DCF# chemo CT syas concentric mural thinking of the anto pyloric region of the stomach extending along the lesser curvature upto ge junction. Small conglomerate nodes in the gastro hepatic region rest of organs are normal. What is the stage now? Should I go for surgery or more cycle of chemo. Suggest if GC is not good. symptoms is only vomiting and having problem in eating solid good.
Question is for breast cancer stage 3 and grade 3 Why is cancer patient survival rate is measured in relative of 5 years. If the patient is diagnoses with cancer and he go for the treatment like chemotherapy surgery and radiation and he successfully cured the cancer then why he can not survive for 10 years, is it is because of sideeffect of medicines chemo surgery radiation etc.
I am 17 year old boy. There is little bit of swelling in my left breast and on touching it is quite hard. please help.
Please explain symptoms for large prostrate. When I go for urine it take more time than others is it a large prostrate symptoms or any other disease. My age is 53/male.
I have problem with my prostate. I am facing problem with my urine. I have take many treatment with doctors but no relief.
Why causes cancer? Nd whats is harmful effect on other person. How it will treated. It is influenza virus or not.
I have suffering pain in breast from last 2-3 days and also pain in pubic from today Why it occurs and what treatment I have done.
Hello, I read an article today, that folic acid increases our cancer cells. And people from a cancer history should avoid. Of course there are some of my relatives have been diagnosed with cancer as well. I've been drinking folic acids for more than 3 years because of my losing memory and passing out issue. Now once I read the article I'm like kinda scared since its cancer! Is it really true?
Dear Dr, My father 75 years old diagnised with adenocarcenoma HER+(Stomach and spread to liver and colon) stg 4 in Apr 2014. He was administered weekly chemo TCH for 12 weeks followed 02 triweekly TCH chemos. The whole cycle was completed by Sep 2014. After last cycle he suffered from uncontrolled dysentry and admitted to ICU. Since then he is on normal gastric medicines but on 03 Feb he developed some dysentry for one day and same day his right hand and legs developed swelling. No further chemo can be administered as presently he is bedridden and weighs only around 30 kg. Please advise.
I am 65 years old. On medical check up, doctors diagnosed prostate enlargement (55 /58) and prescribed some medicines such as Deutas and prolif which still I continue. Should I continue the medicines or go for surgery?
I am 54 and suffering from diabetes and now I am having prostrate i am in the urinary bladder. I need your advice.
How cancer occurs and how can we know that. What are the tips to identify and how we can cure that. Is there any cure for cancer?
What are the symptoms of brain cancer and is its treatment is available in modern world technologies?
Can I continue to use complementary therapies, take herbal remedies or vitamin supplements when I'm on chemotherapy?
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.