Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am 15 year old female and I am having itchy nose and sneezes due to cold. So can I intake cetrizine hcl tablets. It is not and steroid no? So can I consume it freely?

Yes you can take for temporary relief.
Cetirizine is not a steroid. It is an antihistamine. When you have an allergy, and your nasal or conjunctival tissues come in contact with the allergen, your immune system responds by secreting many biochemicals that cause itching, congesting, tearing, runny nose etc one of those biochemicals is histamine. By taking cetirizine, histamine is destroyed so your suffering is reduced. However, as it is only one of the biochemicals, the problem is not completely eliminated! please meet an allergist in your city to help you properly resolve your problem. Treatment of your immune system takes time, so please be patient and follow your allergist's advice meticulously and over time you will find yourself being healed.
Please consume freely.
Yes of course you can the medicine there is no any harm ok.
Yes you can take. It is an anti- allergic drug. It is not steroid.