My right knee is inflammation and pain. I did my blood test then wbc is 15800 esr is 25, neutrophil is 84 and lymphocyte is 11. Doctor has advice me to take linox 600 twice a day along with febuset, ultramed and retoz. Also s uric acid is 3.37 and r.a factor 0.89 sir please tell me what is problem with me.

Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Stiffness might have developed due to weakness of the ligaments & inflammed cartilage. Specific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee.
Your reports for s.u seems normal, ra factor is also normal, your need furthermore reports like, crp urin reports and x ray.
Rest to the knee. Looks like synovitis. Continue same treatment.