Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Doctor had given me inderal and anxit 0.25 in combo whenever I suffered anxiety and panic attacks. Now only anxit is left with few tablets. Can I take it alone.

Yes you can take that alone.
Anxiety and panic attacks cam occur in a variety of conditions like physical health problems such as thyroid abnormality or mental illness like depression or anxiety disorder. Management usually consists of a combination of medication and psychological therapy. Inderal and anxit will give you temporary relief but it is necessary to understand what is causing these symptoms and get aproper diagnosis please see a psychiatrist for a detailed evaluation and further management.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. You didn't mention about your improvement in the condition. If the symptoms remain the same,, then continue the medication and also in parallel start few non medicine treatment plan like psychotherapies or mindset changes techniques, relaxation techniques, dietary changes, lifestyle changes etc to support your condition. Be positive. You will be alright soon. Feel free reach me online for further evaluation and recommendation.
That is not the right combination for long term treatment. Anxit i.e. Alprazolam can produce severe unwanted side effects. Consult a psychiatrist, and he/she may give ssri, snri or tca group of medications which act on the cause for anxiety, also behavioral methods need to be incorporated.