Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I'm 42 years old man, I have been battling with fungi skin disease for almost a year now, serious itching/irritation especially in a warm condition and when the weather is hot, that itching has peeled off my scrotum and anus skin area away. I'm equally having sore/wound above the anus area persistently. I have met with different dermatologists with different test like infection and diabetics but I was free, I have taken anti fungi drugs and creams like quadriclear, globatin and the likes that contains betamethasone dipropionate, gentamicin sulfate, clioquinol. But not yet resolved.

Fungal infection or ring worm. When occurs in groin, called as jock itch. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds. It's mostly circular or round in appearance. May be red or black in colour. Treatment depending on the type and severity. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it. As it has to be differentiated from eczema and infection, its a must to see and confirm the diagnosis for proper treatment. So, please send photos of the affected area by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.