Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Why do I ejaculate while holding a girls hand why do I precum if I feel aroused why do I ejaculate when I touch my girl friend why does my penis gets stiff just by thinking of her.

It is called precum. Excess semen leakage leads to weakness, fatigue, back pain, hair loss, testicular pain, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, pelvic cramp etc. Do not ignore necessity to get treated. Homoepathic treatment will cure precum as well as its side effects permanently.
Dear Lybrate User, Semen leakage is one of the male sexual disorders in which the carrier fluid of sperms, i.e. Semen slips out or leaks out of the shaft without an erection causing great frustration for the male. The basic cause of semen leakage is masturbation. Masturbation is a type of addiction in some men which is sometimes worsened by porn and men find it difficult to get an erection or hold it long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. Please click on our profile and give us a call. We can schedule a free counselling session with our 40 years of an experienced counsellor. Please feel free to talk to our India's best sexologist team.
Its normal.