Dear members, I am suffering from constipation and I feel rectal pain after toilet. When I am washing my rectal part I feel something lump like present at the end part of the anus. After going toilet the pain remains for many hours. There is no indications of blood in the stools only pain remains and constipation remains when I am taking non veg. Before couple of months I consult gastroenterologist he says it is anal fissure. He prescribed some medicines like softovac, cremaffin and some cream like shield and cream gel for applying at anal part. I got relief at those days but from last 20 days I again got this problem. I am applying creams but feeling not well. please suggest me some medicines and also tell is it essential for doing some tests or not. Should it be the sign of piles or fistula. I'm frightened from piles. Also I have no sign of bleeding or pus only pain and something lump like at the end part of the anus.

Yes, it can be piles or anal fissure. It will keep on repeating unless you take proper treatment for this. 1. Take home cooked, fresh light food. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 2. Increase the fibre in your diet 3. Increase your fluid intake 4. Avoiding straining and constipation which is the most useful thing patients can do to prevent the problem coming back. 5. Maintain active life style6. Curd is good for u. 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods 8. You should take sits bath (hot water tub bath) 2-3 times day homoeopathy has very encouraging results. Consult online with details.
Dear Mansoor, you have chronic fissure. You will need Lateral sphincterotomy. its very small operation and will give you permanent solution. I can suggest you good doctors at Srinagar, if you want
you are suffering from anal fissure most probably. it is easy to treat , but difficult to prevent the recurrence. you must avoid constipation and straining. application of ointment Escot is often help. apply it digitally early in the morning before going to pass stool. Hot seitz bath is also very helpful.
You may be having anal fissure or thrombosed piles. Both these are painful. Show to a surgeon. Meanwhile continue medications. If you still have constipation, increase softavac amount.