I am having pain and inflammation in stomach. And on back rib it's painful. Doctor told after ultrasound that gastritis is there. Given medicine pantoprazole, drotaverine and mefenamic acid, mucaine gel. I need to get well soon. Is there any cause of danger doctor?

Pain will often radiate to the back. Other common symptoms include bloating and nausea. In cases of gastritis
No it’s not cancer. It’s acidity. Do this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Curd is good for u. 11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time for more details you can consult me.