Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old. I have dark spots on my face due to acne. And also have problem of blackheads. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
hi u need to get your blackheads removed from your skin care provider and then use some depigmenting creams and take iron in ur diet along with vitamin c
49 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.