Hello sir, my age 24 and my weight is approximately 50. I have lung infection tb. I have been given akt3 (there are 2 tablet or capsule, I don't know if it is rifampicin, ethabutelor, isoniazid) to cure it. I want to know how should I take akt3? In prescription there is mentioned one tablet or capsule per day but chemist sellers says that I should take both tablets per day. Please advise how should I take it?

When have you started treatment? If this is d start of your treatment, then you should be taking 4 drug kit. Akt3 contains 3 drugs only. Moreover, treatment of tb is weight based. Visit pulmonologist for best approach.
If fresh infection and initial treatment, Then better start with four drugs having rifampicin, etyhambutol, isoniazid and pyrazinamide as per weight for first 2 months and then drop pyrazinamide and continue rest for next 4 months. All drugs should be taken together empty stomach with water.

Book appointment with top doctors for Tuberculosis treatment