Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Doctor I have problem of joint pains called fibromyalgia. Either I take alopethic or homeopathic or ayurvedic treatment for it.

1 Doctor Answered
Doctor I have problem of joint pains called fibromyalgia....
Hello, Homoeopathy can help to relieve your symptoms to some extentfects without side ef, share each and every detail to me for proper treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.