Hello Dr. I am 20 years old. Since 4 days I was getting irritation in throat. I have noticed some redness in back of throat. I have consulted the ent surgeon and told me its chronic phygarnties. I am really scared it would cause throat cancer? Dr. have prescribe me medicine (crya d and rantac 300) for 10 days and nasal drop (dexa) need some details if there is throat cancer will it be curable?

It is not cancer.
Hi lybrate-user. Your symptoms are pointing more towards pharyngitis. Throat cancer presentation is not so. Generally it is painless and they will not have any redness which again is a sign of inflammation (infection. So get treated by your local ent surgeon with antibiotics and betadine gargling and also take antacids and avoid oily and soar food. You will be fine and generally at your age and if you are not a smoker or tobacco chewer we do not expect you to have throat cancer.
Do not jump to cancer gets yourself investigated properly.