Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors

Respected doctors, I'm 23 years old and unmarried. My scalp is getting thin. Left and right ends of my forehead are becoming bald. So kindly please help me how to get thick hair and stop bald forehead. please give me a long explanation and suggestions.

Hi, You seem to be having severe hair loss at a young age. This is due to various medical and nonmedical reasons which need to be addressed. An important factor in this is your genes, you cud have easily acquired it from your family lines. Apart fom this, your food habits matter a lot. You need to eat plenty of pulses, meat and dairy products. Also, drink two litres of water everyday. Avoid chemicals on your head. Avoid hot irons. Avoid styling devices. Besides, depending on your grade of hair loss, treatment option varies. With a look at your picture, I will be able to give you a customised tailormade option suitable for you. You can do so with private consultation.hair loss treatment