I have a skin infection (ring worm) near my genital areas. I've been using lulifin ointment for more than 5 years. I've consult several doctors but any medicine they prescribed could not heal completely even after completing the prescribed course.

You may be suffering from tinea cruris which is fungal infection of the inner thighs, groin and buttocks area. It is also called jock itch. It can be treated by taking four to six weeks of anti fungal treatment which includes tablets along with creams. Do not use soap over that area. Mistreatment with over the counter steroid containing creams like fourderm, panderm, quadriderm, dermi5, betnovate, dermikem oc, candid b etc lead to repeated case of recurrence and also side effects due to application. Do not use steroid containing combination creams. Please contact me using online consult option with photos for detailed prescription. Do not delay treatment as it may spread further on your body and also to other people living in the household.